Electric Bike Cargo Bike compact GSD R14 Tern
Tern Compact Electric Cargo Bike:
- Motor: Bosch Cargo Line provides up to 85Nm of torque and 400% support
GSD R14 version:
- Battery: Bosch dual battery system (1000 Wh) for a range of up to 206 km (128 mi)
- Display: Bosch Purion, 4 mode selectable, walk assist
- Gearbox: Rohloff Speedhub offers 526% gear range, electronic shifting and automatic downshifting
- Adjustable handlebar fits comfortably for motorcyclists of 150-195 cm (4'11 "- 6'5")
- Maximum load: 200 kg (440 lb)
- Gates® CDX belt drive is quiet, smooth and virtually maintenance free
- Heavy-duty rear rack integrated into the frame and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Brake lights and high / low beam headlamps. The ultra-bright Ignis ™ headlight ensures 24/7 visibility regardless of the weather
- Kickstand with remote locking, a rear brake light and an integrated Abus front wheel lock, with key equal to the battery
- The bike is equipped with rear wheel guards that prevent children's feet from getting caught in the spokes.
- Cane Creek Thudbuster ST suspension seatpost for an extra comfortable ride
- Updated Atlas wheels with custom CNC machined hubs for added strength and durability
New GSD electric campable cargo bike from the Tern family.
Already famous and practical, easy and functional, the new GSD has been improved to offer more comfort and more power.
The new Bosch Cargo Line central motor offers a power of 85Nm, which greatly facilitates starting on slopes and acceleration with heavy loads.
The new GSD has wider and internally reinforced tubes, so the gross weight limit is up to 200Kg. Tern has studied a different angle for the handlebar which moves away from the seat as it rises, to facilitate driving for taller cyclists.
The new frame also has rear supports to hold heavy saddlebags or can be used as footrests for passengers.
The new GSD is fitted with a lockable suspension Suntour fork which makes riding the bike much more stable.
The GSD R14, top of the range model, is equipped with a Rohloff E14 gearbox. The 14 ratios, with all jumps equally spaced by 13.6%, resulting in an overall extension of ratios equal to 526%. These mechanisms operate in a completely sealed oil bath chamber: wear is very low and consequently maintenance becomes minimal. If you hold down the gearshift button, you can downshift three gears at a time and you can finally change even when stationary: this means that in the event of a stop, the gearbox automatically returns to the ratio that you had set as ideal when restarting.
The GSD electric bike is designed in three different versions:
- GSD S10: Shimano Deore 10V gearbox.
- GSD S00: Bosch Performance CX central motor and Enviolo continuously variable automatic transmission. With this type of latest generation gearbox, you can choose the desired pedaling frequency, in fact the enviolo gearbox automatically switches to the optimal ratio, even uphill. In this way you will always be able to drive with a homogeneously distributed load, carefully and without reaching the limit for having used a pedaling frequency that is too high.
- GSD R14: Bosch Cargo Line motor providing up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support, Bosch dual battery system (1000 Wh) for a range of up to 206 km (128 mi) and Gates CDX belt drive, silent, smooth and practically maintenance free
|Bookable - available from:||In Stock|
|Model||Elettrica Pieghevole Cargo Bike|
|Model||Special Bikes, Cargo Bikes, E-Bike, E-Cargo, Longtail|
|Product Name||GSD R14|
|Frame Description||Tern GSD, 6061-AL, patented MultiTruss design, EFBE Tri-Test approved: 200 kg|
|Fork||Suntour custom for Tern, 1.5" tapered Chromoly steerer, 32 mm stanchions, Thru-axle, 70 mm travel, EFBE approved: 200 kg|
|Piega Manubrio||Tern Sweep, 6061-AL, Tern Andros adapted|
|Handlebar/Stem||Tern Andros, adjustable, forged construction, patented technology|
|Brake Levers||Magura MT5 e-stop, hydraulic, with brake sensor|
|Brakes||Magura MT5, 4-piston hydraulic disc, 180 mm rotor, Sport pads|
|Brake Types||Hydraulic Disc|
|Crankset||Tern GSD custom, Gates CDX CNC machined beltring|
|Rear Derailleur||Rohloff E14, 526% range, Boost|
|Shifter||Rohloff E14, e-shift 14 spd|
|Pedals||Urban with non-slip surface, sealed bearings|
|Sella||Tern GSD by Velo, with rear handle|
|Reggisella||Cane Creek Thudbuster G4, Tern Telescope, 34.9/30.9 mm|
|Hubs||FRONT HUB: Tern Atlas, Boost Thru-Axle, Cargo-optimized design, sealed cartridge bearing REAR HUB: Enviolo SP, 380% continuously variable range, Boost|
|Cassette||Tern GSD custom, Gates CDX CNC machined beltring|
|Rims||Tern Atlas, ultra wide 36 mm, dual reinforced joint|
|Tires||F: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus, 55-406, Green Guard puncture protection, Reflex R: Tern x Schwalbe Super Moto-X, 62-406, Green Guard puncture protection, Reflex|
|Motor||Bosch Cargo Line, 400% Assist, 85 Nm Torque, max speed 25 kph (EU); max speed 20 mph (US)|
|Computer Display||Bosch Intuvia, Rohloff integrated shifting w/ auto downshift|
|Battery||Bosch Dual Battery system, 1000 Wh|
|Battery Capacity||500Wh - 36V - 13,88 Ah|
|Battery Life||1000 Wh: 102-206 km (63-128 mi)|
|Weight Supported||120 Kg|
|Max assisted speed||25 km/h|
|Other features and functions||CHAIN: Gates Carbon Drive CDX belt|
|Accessories||FRONT LIGHT: Ignis Headlight, Ultra wide 700 lumens, Hi/Lo Beam REAR LIGHT: RearStop Brake Light, Always on brake light|
|Notes||DISTANCE: SEATPOST TO HANDLEBAR: Min: 490 mm (19.3") Max: 590 mm (22") DISTANCE: SADDLE TO PEDAL: Min: 690 mm (27.2") Max: 1050 mm (41.3") SUGGESTED RIDER HEIGHT: 150 - 195 cm (4'11" - 6'5")|
|Corporate Information||I componenti e le caratteristiche tecniche potranno subire variazioni senza alcun obbligo di preavviso/ The components and technical characteristics may undergo variations without any prior notice|
|Colors in the catalog||Grey|
Purchases in Installments
On MTbici you can buy your new bike with small monthly installments and you choose the amount to finance.
For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European information on consumer credit", available to customers in all Sella personal credit branches and on the website www.sellapersonalcredit.it
We inform you that this collaboration does not operate under a non-exclusivity regime.