Terms & Conditions
- General Information for the Buyer
- Payment Methods
- "Satisfied or Refunded" Warranty"
- IGeneral Information for the Buyer
- If the product is no longer available or any objective hindrance to shipping occurs, MTbici reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the customer. Orders receipt is notified by an e-mail automatically sent to the e-mail address provided, so we ask our customers to always make sure to check that e-mails are not automatically filtered in the "Spam" folder.
If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail after your order, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +39 06 9130654 - +39 320 3151998
- Payment Methods
- In regards to the purchase of new products, MTbici lets its users pay with the utmost security and transparency with different methods: this is why you can safely choose the more comfortable payment method at the end of your order between::
Bank Transfer: By using the bank transfer as a payment method, you will not be charged other fees or commissions. The procedure is very simple and requires a few days of processing that can vary from 2 to 4 working days.
- When you get to the Payment step, select Bank Transfer and click on Finish the Order
- You will receive an e-mail, confirming your order has been created, with all the information needed for you to make the transfer
- Please send your bank transfer to MTbici di Grimaldi Marzia IBAN IT32A0538722000000002308880 and enter the order number as reason
- After receiving confirmation of payment from the bank, we will ship the goods
Credit Card: This is the fastest payment method, and it’s safe and with no additional costs; the shipping of goods will be carried out immediately. When you buy on MTbici.it, payment is totally safe because run through an SSL-certified data encryption protocol. The payment is made directly on our bank’s server and MTbicihas no access to the coordinates of the credit card at any time.
We accept all major credit cards, including prepaid, of these circuits: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Postepay.
- When you get to the Payment step, select the "Credit Card" option and click on "Complete order and pay" after accepting the General Terms & Conditions, click on "Finish the order and pay"
- If the transaction is successful, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order
Cash on Delivery: You can safely choose to pay directly to the courier upon delivery of the goods. This method will have a fixed cost of 5.00 and can only be used to purchase products with a maximum price of 500.00
- Sella Personal Credit Fund: MTbici offers to customers the possibility to purchase products for an amount equal to or greater than 300.00 and up to a maximum of 7,750.00 (tax included) in monthly instalments.
Upon purchase, if the product is possible to be funded, an additional link will appear, making you able to add it directly to the cart by choosing "Loan" as the payment option. At that point, a new page will open, bringing you to E-Consel’s"A Rate In Rete"; service; there, you can safely choose the number and amount of instalments to be financed.
Before the completion of the order, some personal data will be requested; you will be able to inspect the conditions of the service and make instalment simulations.
The granting of the loan and the completion of the order are subject to prior approval by Consel S.p.A. which will be the only one to handle sent data
After filling the form, Consel will send a real-time answer that can be:
- Provisional Funding Approval
- Request for additional information for paperwork processing
- Denied Funding Approval
In the case of "Provisional Approval", the customer is invited to print the pre-filled on-line contract and send it back signed and attach the required documents below:
- A copy of the Tax Code
- Copy of the latest pay slip (if employee) or income tax return (if self-employed)
- One household bill in original (electricity, gas, telephone), which will be returned on request
Upon receipt of all documentation, Consel will issue final approval by sending an e-mail confirmation. The entire procedure takes about 4-5 working days.
The availability of the product should be considered at the final financing approval, made by the financial company, including the necessary formalities.
The first instalment will be paid 30/90 days after the settlement of the amount by the financial company.
For further information you can contact Consel’s Customer Service at the toll-free number 800-65 33 65
The number of instalments and the interest rates vary depending on the amount and number of instalments chosen upon purchase. To know them in detail, you can download a complete description file from this link.
- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay with the utmost security through this method
- When you get to the Payment step, select PayPal and click on Finish the Order
- You will be redirected to PayPal; log in with your e-mail and password of your PayPal account
- Complete the payment by clicking on Pay
In regards to the purchase of second-hand products, the only accepted payment method is the Bank Transfer.
- The goods are delivered by courier directly to the address specified by the customer and delivery time can vary between 3 and 10 working days from the payment, subject to the actual availability of the product. If the product becomes unavailable, the customer will be promptly notified of the change.
Upon delivery of the goods, the customer is required to check that:
- the number of delivered packages corresponds to the number specified on the shipping document;
- the packaging is intact and not altered even in the closing tapes. In case of tampering and/or breakage, you must immediately challenge the shipment and/or delivery putting the words "Goods Unchecked" on the delivery note received from the carrier. If the customer does not claim the goods as unchecked and any discrepancy is then found in the product, the warranty will not be considered valid.
If upon delivery the customer is not at home, the courier will leave a notice and you may agree to:
- Define a second redelivery
- Pick up your package directly at the carrier’s main branch or at one of its sorting facilities
COSTI DI TRASPORTO: Shopping on MTbici, shipping is free in Italy (except for the smaller islands, Venice and Livigno for which a supplement will be automatically calculated). For shipments abroad you must request a quote.
- The items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and VAT. In some cases, when the postal service is used, the customer is considered an importer and is thus obliged to pay the relevant charges These are applied by the postal service (example: Switzerland) at the time of delivery of the goods.
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES: If you have special needs for the delivery of the goods, you can request special deliveries. Ancillary services, if required, shall be charged to the customer and must be specified prior to purchase by sending a request by e-mail or phone
INSURANCE: If the customer wants to make use of insurance coverage, he/she will have to make advance request at the time of the order by sending a request by e-mail or phone
- MTbici selects only qualified manufacturers and the goods are covered by the manufacturer warranty as provided by the same, pursuant to the laws. For all new products, the warranty is proven by the hard copy of the document that is attached to each order.
- If you are experiencing any kind of problem on products under warranty, you must promptly notify MTbici who will verify the manifest problem in accordance with the manufacturer. The manufacturer reserves the right to check and test the product to determine if the problem is due to manufacturing problems, negligence of the customer and/or misuse of the product.
- If the damage is due to a manufacturing problem, it will be replaced or refunded in accord with the customer (excluding shipping costs that will be considered even if offered free by MTbici at the time of purchase). If the damage is however caused by the customer, MTBici relieves itself from any kind of liability and refund/replacement.
- As regards second-hand products instead, being them sold directly by private entities, MTbici is not to be considered guarantor of what is being purchased and the management of any potential problem will be handled directly between the parties.
- For any information, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +39 069130654 - +39 3203151998
- If your product has a discrepancy, all expenses related to the dispatch and return will be charged to MTbici. The customer is obliged to inform MTbici by e-mail or by telephone, to pack the product in the original and intact packaging, to pack and label it with the shipping address that MTbici will give you at the time of the communication.
- MTbici stands alongside its customers by offering the best consultancy to let them find the most suitable product for their needs!However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, as one of our customers you are fully protected and can return the purchased product, without the need to state the reason why, within the terms provided by the law. The Legislative Decree no. 21 of the 21st February 2014 establishes the right of withdrawal within 14 calendar days from delivery of the product. The customer will be entitled to a refund of all payments made (except for shipping charges that will be counted even if offered free by MTbici at the time of purchase), and the same will be refunded, within the 14 days from receipt and control of the goods, by the same means of payment used for the initial purchase, as required by the European Directive 2011/83/EU. The right of withdrawal is not however valid for custom products ad hoc made on request, for the ones registered as medical devices (Di Blasi), produced or coming from abroad and for those sold on booking or purchased with a loan.
The customer shal meet the costs for the return of the product. To be able to exercise his/her right of withdrawal, the customer is obliged to inform MTbici by e-mail or by telephone, to pack the product in the original and intact packaging, to pack and label it with the shipping address that MTbici will give you at the time of the communication. It is understood that the product must be intact and not used, and the refund will be made only after review and approval by the company.
- "Satisfied or Refunded" Warranty
- The customer who buys the products with the "Satisfied or Refunded" warranty has the right to have the products on trial for a week, after which he/she can decide whether to keep or return the products by paying the shipping costs. The cost is estimated based on the type of product and will be communicated to the customer at the time of purchase.
- If the size or model you purchased are not the right ones for you, you can easily request a switch within 14 days. The product must still be intact in its original packaging with with its label and you will have to follow some simple steps:
- Communicate via e-mail to MTbici the switch you want by specifying the new size/model
- Pack the product in the original and intact packaging, to pack and label it with the shipping address that MTbici will give you at the time of the communication.
- Send the product using a traceable shipping method, so that it can be monitored in case of any problems and, soon after shipping, provide MTbici the tracking number. The customer can also make use of the conventions stipulated by MTbici with its carrier and request the withdrawal at his/her private address
- As soon as the package arrives at the company, it will be controlled and, if the product does not present discrepancies, it will be replaced and sent to the address specified by the customer at time of purchase
- The customer is not entitled to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property caused by goods purchased from MTbici.
MTbici does not make use of extra-judicial settlement bodies under Art. 19 of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003 for the settlement of disputes; therefore, any dispute will be of the ordinary judge competence.