Raw cut Platinum Ergo Cycling Bibshorts - Pella
Platinum Ergo Cycling Bib Tights - Pella
- Fabric: Lycra Sport POWER
- Fit: SLIM FIT
- bottoms of your choice:
Pella cycling clothing has been synonymous with high quality, pure Made in Italy since 1980.
The Pella clothing lines are professional products, made according to ethical and ecological criteria certified and guaranteed by the OEKO-TEX® and REACH criteria. The main objectives of REACH are to ensure a high level of protection of human health and the environment against the risks that can derive from chemicals and the OEKO-TEX® labeling indicates clothing that is not harmful to the health and do not present a health risk.
The Pella company uses water-based dyes for the production of its bicycle clothing and the entire production process is made in Italy, using renewable energy sources.
The Sport Ergo Salopette is made with 215 g / m2 or 260 g / m2 Lycra Sport POWER fabric with high abrasion resistance designed for prolonged muscle support over time. To increase the visibility of the cyclist, a reflective label is also inserted on the pocket.
The Platinum ergo cycling bib is equipped with ergonomic straps in extremely soft and breathable microfiber mesh.
Available with various bottoms:
- H pad consisting of a flat surface in contact with the skin and padding at different levels inside that provides greater protection where it is needed, guaranteeing softness and comfort. The structure consisting of a single piece is flexible, light and avoids the formation of folds. Made of microfiber polyester, it is designed to adapt to the contours of the body allowing natural movement. "H" is produced with the high-frequency process that avoids hardening and damage caused by the high temperatures used in normal modeling processes. In order to guarantee permanent protection against bacteria, the fabric of the chamois is antibacterial.
- Airmesh chamois is created with multi-function fabrics and padding at different levels, it consists of an original structure called "Spacerknit", created with an innovative three-dimensional thread processing system. Airmesh has excellent thermoregulatory properties, absorbs shocks and adapts to the shape of the body like traditional gels but, thanks to its structure, moisture is not retained and sweat is expelled quickly. Made entirely without seams, it is anatomical and elastic in order to facilitate movement and has rapid breathability. Airmesh is made with “Bioactive” fabric, which thanks to the silver ions incorporated in the thread, prevents bacterial proliferation and guarantees permanent protection against bacteria.
- Carbon seamless chamois (seamless), made with the "skiving" technique that avoids the traditional stepped structures of the foams. Thanks to this particular production technique, friction at critical points is minimized, eliminating discomfort and redness. Skiving guarantees superb well-being and an ergonomic adaptation to the cyclist's body, the padded parts offer the correct support and maximum protection against impacts in specific anatomical areas, while the thinner external layers allow for better anatomicity and fit (eliminating the effect diaper).
The back cover is made of RESISTEX® CARBON:
- Antistatic - Dissipative
- Breathable - Thermoregulator
|Bookable - available from:||Call for reservations|
|Paese di produzione||Italy|
|Product Name||Salopette pantaloncino ciclismo Platinum Ergo|
|Colors in the catalog||White/Black|
Purchases in Installments
On MTbici you can buy your new bike with small monthly installments and you choose the amount to finance.
For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European information on consumer credit", available to customers in all Sella personal credit branches and on the website www.sellapersonalcredit.it
We inform you that this collaboration does not operate under a non-exclusivity regime.