Kid Kit: Addbike plus bike front attachment + Carry’Box Kid - Addbike
AddBike+ Front Bicycle Joint
- Weight 13 kg
- Wheels: 20”
- Structure: Steel
- Hydraulic disc brakes on each wheel, controlled by a lever (Tektro Aurigatwin).
- Size (with wheels): 54 x 68 x 83.
- Maximum size of transported cargoes: 45 cm (width) / 50 cm (depth) / 60 cm (height).
- It includes special mudguards on each wheel.
- Optional light available - can be installed above each
- Side reflectors
- Transparent fold-out cover
- Steel structure
- Suitable for children up to 120 cm and 35 kg
- 3 point fastener
- Weight: 4 kg
- Dimensions: 54 x 48 x 70 cm
- Compatible with virtually every bicycle except with racing or BMX ones. (See compatibility list).
- Standard wheel axle 9 mm (for 12 mm or 15 mm purchase the optional one).
- Suitable for all bike sizes (for 16" and 20" purchase the optional
Optional Trolley Box:
- Tubular steel structure and reinforced waterproof fabric.
- Removable cover: The box has a folding cover that protects objects from dust and poor weather conditions.
- Fabric: The fabric is water repellent and resistant to moderate and heavy rain. The cover keeps everything dry while travelling.
- Capacity: 110 L and 35 kg.
- Weight: 3 kg
- Size: 145 × 150 × h60 cm.
The AddBike + is the eclectic AddBike company’s versatile 2-wheel structure.
There is no need to change the fork: just remove the front wheel and make room on the handlebars for the brake lever
With AddBike plus, the bike can be converted for the transportation of children, animals or goods.
Kid Kit is AddBike Plus + Kid Box Trailer complete set for transporting children or animals
The tilting wheels technology makes it dynamic and nimble.
AddBike + includes hydraulic disc brakes, one for each wheel, controlled by a single brake lever.
By adding the optional accessories you can convert your bike into a means of transport for objects, children or pets.
Although AddBike is unique in its kind, it belongs to the cargo bike family. Using this system, your regular bicycle becomes a unique cargo bike. Of course, this transformation changes the sensations of riding your bike. It is normal having to go through a phase of familiarisation.
Thanks to its tilting wheels system, the AddBike offers good manoeuvrability that urban cyclists looking to carry things with their own bike really enjoy. This technology (the tilting wheels) is not designed to bring additional balance to people with balanced linked stability problems or disabilities. As a general rule: if you're comfortable on a normal bike, you'll feel at ease using AddBike too. However, if you can not comfortably ride a normal bike, chances are AddBike is not a good solution for you.
|Bookable - available from:||Call for reservations|
|Paese di produzione||France|
|Product Name||AddBike+Kid box|
|Weight Supported||35 Kg|
|Other features and functions||Suitable for a child up to 120 cm and 35kg|
|Accessories||Cover opened or closed transparent|
|Colors in the catalog||Iridescent|
Purchases in Installments
On MTbici you can buy your new bike with small monthly installments and you choose the amount to finance.
For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European information on consumer credit", available to customers in all Sella personal credit branches and on the website www.sellapersonalcredit.it
We inform you that this collaboration does not operate under a non-exclusivity regime.