Mono Cargo Bike Electric Tricycle - Triobike
Mono Electric Cargo Bike - Triobike ---FREE TRANSPORT---
Two types of motor:
- Motor: Promovec 250W - Power 43 Nm - Battery 36V - 461 Wh
- Motor option: 500W - Power 65 Nm - Battery 36V - 653 Wh
- Gearbox: Shimano Shimano Deore 9V
- Motor: Brose Drive S 250W
- Power 90 Nm
- Battery: lithium-ion cells, 36 V - 501Wh
- Gearbox: Shimano Nexus 8V
- Gearbox option: Enviolo with carbon drive
- Aluminium frame
- Bike Dimensions: Length 221 cm; Width 91 cm
- Cargo Bed size: Width: 80 cm outside, 72 cm inside; Length: 113 cm outside, 83 cm inside
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- P-lock: parking lock
- PU Foam Cabin melded into a single piece
Mono is one of the lightest cargo bikes with three wheels in the world, the cargo bike of the prestigious Danish company Triobike.
The frame is made of aluminium and the weight of the plastic pod is only 31.5 kg. The loading platform is made in a single piece without seams in order to be durable and safe; all materials are free of heavy metals and harmful chemicals
Comfortable for its passengers and easy to ride for the cyclist, Triobike’s Mono is the safer, simpler and more elegant alternative to using a car.
Mono’s shell is printed in a single piece to make the cargo bike safer. The outer skin, made of ABS plastic vacuum-formed with rounded edges, is durable and shock resistant. The shell is filled with PU foam that creates a strong but lightweight "sandwich” structure, aimed to maximum protection of the passengers. The box does not require any maintenance and the colours does not fade: it is made to work in any kind of weather, resisting a very wide range of temperatures, and is easy to clean. With a 72 cm internal width, it is among the more capacious cargo bikes on the market. Safety and comfort have never been so perfect!
Triobike’s Mono is easy to ride effortlessly thanks to two drive systems to choose from:
- Brose Drive S central motor. With this motor, you can easily reach a hilltop with 2 passengers. With a torque of 90 Nm, the Brose Drive S is the most powerful and quietest central motor on the market. The system has been tested in extreme weather conditions. The battery is quick and easy to recharge (just like a cell phone) and has a long battery life. All of Triobike’s e-systems comply with the EN 15194 standards.
- Rear traction: equipped with the super-reliable Promovec e-power system. This engine helps to climb the hills without any problem, even with fully loaded pod.
It can be also equipped with Enviolo hubs and GATES belts instead of the chains.
Features of the Gates Carbon Drive CDX belt:
- Clean with low maintenance: Lubricant is not necessary thus no danger of grease stains. Dirt does not stick and can be removed by a simple washing with water.
- Silent: no noise. It is incredibly quiet and lightweight. The Gates Carbon Drive weighs less than a chain transmission. A lighter weight equates to higher performance.
- Strong: The quick fitting and the sliding mesh are completely innovative.
The front wheels are slightly inclined to improve the handling and the stability of the bike during the riding. In addition, the Triobike’s trikes are designed to lean in when steering. This feature not only delivers a smooth and comfortable ride: having the mass of the rider on the same width of the curve also increases the stability and ride comfort.
|Bookable - available from:||Call for reservations|
|Paese di produzione||Denmark|
|Model||Cargo Bikes, E-Bike, Adults Tricycle|
|Frame Description||aluminum 7005|
|Piega Manubrio||65 cm|
|Brakes||Tektro hydraulic disc brakes|
|Brake Types||Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Nexus Inter-5E IGH / Enviolo CA|
|Reggisella||Ø: 31.6 mm Length: 450 mm|
|Wheels||Rear 26"; Front. 20"|
|Motor||Central Brose Drive S 250W 90 Nm|
|Battery||Li-Ion cells, 36V – 501 Wh|
|Weight Supported||Passengers in the front tipping: 110 kg; Maximum Total Load: 240 kg|
|Notes||Height from seat to roof: 62 CM; bike Length: 225 cm Width: 80 cm outside, within 72 cm Length: 113 cm outside, inside 83 cm|
|Colors in the catalog||White, Black|
Purchases in Installments
On MTbici you can buy your new bike with small monthly installments and you choose the amount to finance.
For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European information on consumer credit", available to customers in all Sella personal credit branches and on the website www.sellapersonalcredit.it
We inform you that this collaboration does not operate under a non-exclusivity regime.